Here we are once again. While I did meet my 9/09/09 start date for Tales of the Children (a live reading of this same story on Stickam), it did take me until now to finish the audio production of that same episode. At least you know what you get with me. Late, but hopefully worth it.
0:00 – Intro Chatter
- Our first story is “Swimming Lessons” by Gabrielle Harbowy
- Every other Wednesday we’ll be doing a Live Video Reading of a new Tales story over at Stickam.com
- Welcome to the first episode of Tales of the Children!
5:30 – Swimming Lessons – Gabrielle Harbowy
Joren, a craftsman jailed for the suspected use of non-clerical magic, learns what The River of Magic is all about.
24:50 – Outro Chatter
A few updates, and then an addendum because I finished editing two weeks after recording the original outro.
- Twitter – http://twitter.com/pgholyfield
- Facebook – http://facebook.com/pgholyfield
- MaAH and Tales of the Children Facebook Group – http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=24571342195
- Call The Caern Line – 704-315-5884
- “Tales of the Children” t-shirts at http://pgholyfield.spreadshirt.com – email me and I’ll create a custom t-shirt for you, with whatever “Child” you like best!
Music in this episode:
- Shira Kammen – Magnatune.com
- The Impossible Butterfly – Wild Wood
- Kevin McLeod – Achaidh Cheide
- Ruben van Rompaey – Grande Rue De Pera
- Additional f/x found at Soundsnap.com and The Freesound Project
Special thanks to Scott Roche for his audio editing help with this episode!